The following are some items you should have with you when applying for a mortgage:
- Copy of your Purchase & Sale Agreement.
- Your present mortgage information.
- Two-year history of employment and verification of all income sources.
- If self-employed, copies of past two years Federal Income Tax Returns.
- Information about your checking, savings and credit card accounts.
- Name, account number and outstanding balance of each of your debts.
- Application deposits.
- Information about any assets, including information regarding any other assets that will be used as funds to close.
- If FHA – Copy of Social Security card and photo ID.
- If VA – Certificate of Eligibility or DD214If Employee Relocation Client.
- Include relocation information and copy of offer, promissory note and copy of check on bridge loan.
Please call or email me with any questions.
Karen Jackson, John L. Scott, 206-714-1384
Search for homes: www.Washingtonrealestate4u.com